What to Expect From Your First Visit
At Transformational Healing Solutions a new patient appointment is 90 minutes with one of our doctors. A thorough health history will be taken and any current labs or medications will be reviewed. In general, some additional evaluation such as Autonomic Response Testing (ART) or Bioresonance Analysis of Health (BAH) will be performed in order to gain information that is specific and unique to each individual. A program of treatment is then created and reviewed. It is common for some kind of healing therapy to be given on the first visit to address the most significant symptoms or concerns. It is our intention that each patient who arrives at our clinic will leave the first visit feeling a renewed sense of optimism and empowerment about their health and vitality.
Follow Up Visits
At the first follow up visit, the doctor will guide the patient through a more in depth discussion of the program of treatment, check on the patient's progress, and answer any questions or concerns. Treatment modalities that would most benefit the patient will be discussed and healing therapies will be given to address the root cause of illness. Any necessary lab tests will be reviewed or ordered.
The duration of each followup visit will be determined based on the individual needs of the patient and the amount of time required for a given therapy. Followup visits are done in person, via phone, or live teleconference on zoom.
About Transformational Healing Solutions
Transformational Healing Solutions is a group of medical professionals who are trained and Board Certified in their respective fields of discipline; who are working in the western/northern part of Long Island, NY; and who have completed training in multiple disciplines of biological, integrative, intuitive and energetic medicine and other healing modalities.
We are constantly in the process of development, training, education, self– cultivation and improvement. To assess our effectiveness, we are developing self assessment research tools to scientifically evaluate and compare our outcome results with those achieved by other treatment centers. Our goal is to help the clients we serve, not the companies who profit from their suffering. We are always seeking the most economical, efficient and least toxic approaches to helping people regain their health and achieve the best of their capabilities.
The following are some of the conditions we treat using multiple modalities:
- Adrenal fatigue and adrenal hypofunction
- Andropause (male sexual decline)
- Antidepressant medication withdrawal: Zoloft (sertraline), Paxil (paroxetine ), Effexor (venlafaxine), Remeron (mitrazapine), Wellbutrin (buproprion), Celexa (citalopram), Lexapro (escitalopram), Prozac (fluoxetine), Luvox (fluvoxamine), Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Anxiety, Stress and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Autoimmune conditions
- Benzodiazepines and sleeping pill abuse and withdrawal: Valium (diazepam), Xanax (aprazolam), Librium (chlordiazepoxide), Ativan (lorazepam), Klonopin (clonazepam), Tranxene (clorazepate), Dalmane (flurozepam), Restoril (temazepam), Halcion (triazolam), Lunesta (eszopiclone), Ambien (zolpidem)
- Bipolar or Manic-depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Lyme Disease
- Chronic Medical Conditions
- Chronic Mercury Toxicity
- Digestive disorders, chronic constipation
- Drug withdrawal, detoxification, relapse prevention and maintenance
- Eating disorders: anorexia and bulimia
- Fertility Issues
- Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto Thyroiditis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s Disease (CD) and Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
- Menstrual issues: PMS and menopause
- Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Opioid withdrawal, management and maintenance
- Pain management, including chronic back pain and arthritis
- Panic disorder and Phobias
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sleep disorders and Insomnia
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Weight Management